We record only personal information that we consider necessary for the work of the platform, which bring together buyers and sellers. When you visit the site we record:
• the date and time of your visit to the website;
• the length of your session;
• the pages which you have accessed;
• the number of times you access our site within any month;
• The website which referred you to our website;
This information is used only for statistical purposes and to bring improvements to the site.
If you ask us feedback you will be asked to send us your information: name, email and telephone.
When you send us this information allows us to record and use them.
Your purchases and sales will be monitored for statistical purposes.
Buyers and developers
We collect information from persons who become buyers or developers.
This information is used to send them news, information about our activities and in general promotional materials that may be useful for us and for them.
We monitor buyers and developers access for statistical purpose.
If you choose to buy or sell on the site will collect information on sales and purchases for statistical purposes.
We will collect information about your method of payment:
• when you make a purchase;
• when you have to be paid for the revenue generated from the sale of your products.
Use of information
Genius Cloud will use the information recorded for:
• forwarded important information of any kind;
• contact questionnaires on changes in the service;
• monitor the performance of the site;
• internal administration;
• in other cases according to your instructions.
Genius Cloud will not give, sell or exchange any personal information about you only to a third party unless:
• you have given your consent to do so;
• required by law.
Access or correction of your information
You can request to have the information we have recorded about you or change the information that we recorded by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Genius Cloud includes links to other sites, but is not responsible for the privacy practies of linked sites.
Genius Cloud may change this policy. The new policy will be considered active when the change will be notified on the site.
You will have thirty days to notify us that you do not agree with the new policy.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications please contact us by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
This file was last modified January 05, 2015.